Managing task "survey - spending on and use of programs and Operating Systems and services"The task of type Survey__generic with id 30 has been created on 2008-12-23 11:52:58. Cost is $20.
The task has been accepted by the customer.
|Maximum number of questions (not counting endnote comment entry):||10|
|Number of respondents desired:||40|
|Survey is related to adults-only site or product/service (e.g. porn site):||No|
This survey was ordered by computer software vendor. Please answer it carefully! In all questions, You means Your household. Thank you very much in advance!
Final call for comments prompt:
Please list 5 most expensive software titles you've purchased during last 12 monthes, not counting firewalls and antiviruses and games. Please list name of software and in brief - what it does.
Questions to ask to workersNote: all questions, answers and other texts seen by workers should be in english!
Survey answersMouse over Comments column to see the comments in popup.
Comments by respondentsMouse over comment to see all answers by that respondent.
- I have not purchased any software over the past 12 months other than the MacOS X Leopard update.
- AutoCAD - Computer Aided Design
- Coda-Web site building authoring Office-Word processing Quicken-Money Management iWork-Publishing, presentation, spreadsheet Aperture- photo managing editing
- Ad-Aware 2008
- Windows Vista - Opertating System Office 2007 - office system Photoshop 4- Picture editing system Winrar- File extraction Wifi Snooper- Looks for wireless networks
- Windows Vista InvoiceClass - invoice making
- Have only purchased Nod32 virus software - great protection against viruses
- I have never purchased software.
- I ain't purchased any computer software yet.
- I haven't purchased any software
- Sims2 - game World of Warcraft - game
- I haven't purchased any
- Ad-Aware software
- I haven't purchased any software
- Turbo tax- files taxes games- various computer ganes
- I have not purchased any softwares during last 12 months.
- Except computer i did not purchased anything
- Games: Cake Mania 2 Ranch Rush Sally's Spa Diner Dash Fitness Frenzy
- Haven't bought any software
- Civilization IV - game Hellgate: London - game
- have not purchases any software titles in the past 12 months.
- Didn't buy any.
- Sorry, but I haven't purchased any.
- Nod32 Microsoft office proshow gold
- 1.windows vista 2.ms office home&student2007 3.Speed Connector 4.divx player 5.dvd cutter
- I have not purchased any software at all. My computer came equiped with everything I need.
- World of Warcraft. It's a video game. Orange box on steam: once again, it's a videogame. Diablo I and II: Video games Red Alert 3: VIDEOGAME Elderscrolls III: Morrowind: videogame. I don't spend money on software. I only use opensource and free (as in beer) software. You mac people are so unbelievably snooty it makes my blood boil.
What is your sex?
How old are you?
Do you have iPhone?
Did you own iPhone more than 2 weeks?
How many computers and laptops are there in your home (in your household)?
How many Apple computers and laptops are among them?
Do you plan to purchase Apple computers in the future instead of PCs with Windows? Some people believe that Apple software and 3rd party software for Macs is more reliable, more polished and easier to use..
How much money (in USD) have you spent during previous 12 monthes for purchasing software for computers/laptops (excluding: antiviruses, firewalls and Operating System updates, tools needed for your job, games )? I.e. how much money you've spent for various screensavers,desktop decorations, calendars, media players and other software NOT RELATED to your job and to stability and safety of your computer..
How much money have you spent on various online services (don't count online shops like amazon or iTunes; include only access to varios services like membership fees, paid access to content and information) during past 12 monthes, in USD?
How much money have you've paid for software was refunded to you (by your request due to bad quality of software or other reasons), in percent to all money you spent on software online during past 12 monthes?