Managing task "survey regarding slogan of crowd-works.com"The task of type Survey__generic with id 22 has been created on 2008-12-08 22:17:34. Cost is $7.
The task has been accepted by the customer.
|Maximum number of questions (not counting endnote comment entry):||3|
|Number of respondents desired:||20|
|Survey is related to adults-only site or product/service (e.g. porn site):||No|
We are in the need to invent the slogan for the site Crowd-Works.com. It provides services of the online Crowd to our customers.
Final call for comments prompt:
Please enter your other suggestions and thoughts and comments about the slogan described above or suggest your version. We wouldn't want to choose different sitename though, so please suggest only slogans. Thanks!
Questions to ask to workersNote: all questions, answers and other texts seen by workers should be in english!
Survey answersMouse over Comments column to see the comments in popup.
Comments by respondentsMouse over comment to see all answers by that respondent.
- Make to Crowd Work for you!
- Crowd works pays
- I think the slogan is short and to the point. Don't change it, it will get your target people.
- "Crowd-works.com - Putting the power of online crowds to work for you."
- Crowd-works.com - "Where Crowd works"
- unfortunately I have nothing better to offer in terms of a slogan.
- I would add a modifier to your slogan - power of "an/the" online crowd
- Crowd has someone of a negative connotation. And the crowd can be wrong. People-works or Mass-works might work, too.
- Just ask the crowd Let your money work for you
- I like the basic premise, but think it would be more powerful and memorable as: "crowd-works.com - The Power of an online Crowd at your disposal"
- "The power of an online crowd at your disposal" sound more complete to me
- looking for work to be done.
- the slogan you have is perfect
- Maybe "The power of an online Crowd at your fingertips".
- I like the term "power" in the slogan.
- To me, the slogan doesn't flow well.
- Harness the Power of the Crowd.
- "Join the Crowd - it Works" "Work the Crowd"
- The slogan seemed like it had poor grammar, so I found it a bit frustrating to read.
- The end of your slogan "at your disposal" gives a negative vibe.
The name of site is Crowd-Works.com. We are considering the following slogan: "crowd-works.com - Power of online Crowd at your disposal". What are your opinions on this slogan - "Power of online Crowd at your disposal"?
What do you think about name of site "Crowd-works.com" at all? Does it sound illogical or just wrong?